Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sewn in extensions for hair?

I would like to get sewn in extensions, in the very near future. my hair is currently shoulder length (if that's useful). I was wondering if anyone knew a good place I could go to in Edmonton.


If you've had experience, please share. also if you could include price you paid etc. any of this would be so helpful !Sewn in extensions for hair?
personally, im a beauty advisor and me and another b.a. were talking about this earlier, because the glue is like 99 cents, and the needle and other things are also 99cents, all your paying for is the hair, but if you go get it done at a salon your paying like $800 or so..





my advise is finding someone personally, an aquiantence, to do it for you and youll get it much cheaper..

No comments:

Post a Comment