Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How much is it to get short extensions for hair?

I have short short hair and am wishing to get cheap hair extension that look real and are durable. I know this is an impossible task :D but can you please give me some input on how much extensions are and how long they take and just the general info? Thank you!!How much is it to get short extensions for hair?
i get mine from http://www.headkandy.com, maxine is right they are fantastic, they are 100% real human hair aswell and mine last me a very long time, they have a guide on there website you should check it out.How much is it to get short extensions for hair?
goto www.ioffer.com/shops/austinkoo鈥?br>







ive gotten hair extensions from here so many times and their always great quality. i order from there so much, and their always offering discounts if you refer someone.

Report Abuse



Hair extensions done professionally cost quite a lot (anywhere from $500-$200), so I'd suggest you do a search for 'human hair extensions' on ebay. They come in a few different varieties which can be attached in different ways, but since you needed them for one specific event, I'd suggest you get clip in ones.





You can get a full set (enough for your whole head) of clip in human hair extensions for about $50-$90, and the advantage of clip in's is that they don't damage your real hair, and you can put them in or take them out really easily, whenever you feel like it.





If you get human hair ones, you can curl them, straighten them, blow dry them, and even dye them as well. I have a few sets of my own that I've purchased from ebay, and I absolutely love them!





Hope this has helped!






i got a bob and i find the hair at headkandy.com is fantastic they are such a good price as well if i remember right i think there 100dollers in uk that would be 50 pound and they come with free extra hair aswell and comb and clips, plus free delivery me and most my friends get them from there im always pleased with them

No comments:

Post a Comment