Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Extensions for hair?

I have short hair and it looks good and I like it. It looks like how Riahna used to have it. But the thing is I cant really do many things with it like I used to, and I'm getting kind of bored with the same hairstyle evryday.





So I really need to get some extensions or something to grow my hair back.


Any ideas? Shampoos? Extensions? anything?





Also: How much do the cheapest Extensions cost? For brown hair??Extensions for hair?
get a wieveExtensions for hair?
getting real extensions are really bad for your hair they rip it out and it becomes thin so if you want clip in ones the nicest kind is the Jessica Simpson's brand i know you would not think so but yeah there really good but expensive , then that way your hair will still grow

No comments:

Post a Comment