Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Micro extensions for hair for white people.?

Are they safe?


How long can i keep them in?


I do my own hair , and its perfectly healthy and everything.


Dont post stupid comments okay,thats your own time wasting.Micro extensions for hair for white people.?
I personally think that they are safe for any hair type. You could probably keep them up to 2 weeks, it depends if your scalp starts itching bad. I don't wear fake hair or anything, but I have black and japanese mixed hair, and when I get my hair braided, I leave it in no more than a week because after a while, it starts itching really bad.Micro extensions for hair for white people.?
My sister had them in for a few weeks,looked great...only thing is when taking them out it took alot of her hair with it! LET YOUR OWN HAIR GROW,DON';T BE FAKE/

No comments:

Post a Comment