Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Extensions for hair?

I have extensions in my hair, the kind that you glue in. Well anyways I have been washing my hair and I know that is making them fall out and become loose. It is pulling my hair and its so annoying, there is still some glue in my hair that I can't get out. Do you know of any ways to get the glue and extensions out other than pulling them out? Thanks.Extensions for hair?
There are some glue dissolvers, or you can use really good oil to help get them out.





Best way for me was to melt the glue with a iron then picked the glue and hair extensions offExtensions for hair?
just use some shampoo put it in ur hair while its dry and pull the glue itll kinduh slide off


and then after that wash ur hair to get rid of the split ends
you can go to Sally Beauty Supply and they have glue removing shampoo and solution. Or you can do what I did and squirt some baby oil on to the track( where the hair is sown together, the part that is glued to your head) my tracks slid right out. Then I combed the little of pieces of glue our my hair was so slick it just came right out. Just remember to shampoo your hair twice to get the oil out
I had hair extensions and salons sell this stuff called glue dissolvers. It breaks down the glue and the extensions come out with it! And it doesn't hurt a bit.
Get a shampoo that is deep cleansing, and use it. Wash it until your hair feels clean. Then use a soft toothed comb to brush out your wet hair. This may hurt, but hold the top of the strand of hair, and then brush down. Keep tugging until you can brush through it without problems, then dry it. Repeat once a day until glue comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment