Tuesday, February 23, 2010

About how much does it cost to get extensions? (for hair)?

My hair is really short and ugly I HATE IT! My parents wont tell me how much extensions are so how much are they?About how much does it cost to get extensions? (for hair)?
I have weave. It cost about 20 - 90 for the hair. It cost 80 - 150 to get it in .. I get mine put in for 20 dollars because my moms friend does it.





Best looking, best for your hair.About how much does it cost to get extensions? (for hair)?
Hey babe,





Try googling ';micro link'; extensions. You can usually find a good reputable seller who sells HUMAN hair, and you can get one of your friends to put them in. its pretty easy, i used them for about 2 years until my natural hair was long enough that i didnt need them any more!





They cost from about $150 - $200 for a full head and all you need to do is go to a hairdresser to cut your hair how you want it.





If you went to the hairdresser to get extensions they can be anywhere from $500 - $2000.





http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Celebrity鈥?/a>





This seller on Ebay has some info that might help you out. Not sure if your in Aus but you could try find something similar in your country if your not from Australia.





Good Luck babe!!
mine cost approx. 150
It depends on what kind you want but I would say atleast $100

No comments:

Post a Comment